Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bigger balls required

Well,i fked up the hi lo game.All my own fault really.Played much too timidly,much too tight and ended up with about 1100 chips after 45 minutes.Finally found a 6 high lo with a flush draw and pushed,but didnt hit,lo lost to a 3 in the hand and i died an inglorious death.


Then weirdly and feeling kind of depressed,i entered the hi lo 200$ added game,played my usual aggressive game and came 4th winning most of my Leocop buy in back.This makes me even more frustrated that i didn't play well in the big one.

Since then,managed a creditable 21st in the Dream team game,being top nutz finisher,and had a couple of ft's on get minted.Other than that,not be so great a week.

My 2nd and final Leocop game is tonight in the 6 seater.I am going aggressive with this one and hope to do a little better.If i bomb out early,i dont mind aslong as i play the hands i get strongly.

nice new site called poker.com that i have been playing today.Nice graphics,lots of freerolls,perfect for newbies and low buy in players with small fields of 60 or so.check it out.

www.davlang.friends.poker.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home