Thursday, August 24, 2006

Oh lordy,ffs !!!

What can i say??? No points at all since Saturday,lots of good positions fucked up by being far too clever for my own good and risking stacks with 50/50 and generally a very very poo few days of poker,lightened only by getting 2nd,1st,and 2nd 3 days out of 3 in the 2.15 hi lo freezeout.

Other than that a quite appalling run of bad decisions,bad beats and muffy play from myself and opponents.good example of me arsing things up is today.15 left in the 2pm i have 25k in 4th,i gets AQ in position.I raise 3600,the kid below me(scandi who had been stealing im sure) raises 10k.Ha Ha,got ya ya scandi muff,and i re-raise.He sticks his stack in,i call now i'm committed and he shows 1010.No ace ffs,and i'm out!!!What a fool i am,what a twatful call by me,and another utterly pointless day's poker ends with sweet f.a. other than 60 dollars for my 2nd in the hi lo.I seriously feel like playing only hi lo now,as i'm frankly shit at holdem.

Off out tonight to the Toon to get shit faced,and poker will not be on my mind as i scan the local totty.

take care all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home