Friday, March 23, 2007

more sad tales of so near yet so far :)

Superstar semi's were an excellent experience.I was in the game on Tuesday and in what i considered to be a extremely tough semi i was able to finish in 1st place gaining 10 points.This prety much guaranteed a final place but i again played solidly on Wednesday finishing 5th when my KA ran into Crawfski's 77 and another 7 appeared.He has been one of the player's who has impressed me.Very aggressive and particularly hard to read.
I am looking forward to the final in what has been an excellent experience,although with Holdem not really my game,i have no expectations for the game on Tuesday,but overall i definitely feel that playing against this calibre of oppositition has improved my game as i managed a very creditable 20th in the dream team game on Thursday.

Hi lo this week has been tough early on,with no ft's Sunday to Tuesday,but managed a reasonable 6th on Wed pciking up 88$ and last night went out 8th after getting to the ft pretty shortstacked.I allowed myself to be wound up by the chippie(an unpleasant lady who had i'm afraid no class at all) and perhaps could have clung on a bit better but overall i played aswell as the cards allowed me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home