Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's a funny old game!!!!

As Greavie's used to say "Poker's a funny old game". He didn't actually,as he always said Football's a funny old game,but then again he may have,when off his trolly on 6 Bottles of Jack Daniel's and a couple of Wobbly eggs.

The point is,after a somewhat barren spell,i'm now playing some of my best ever stuff,reaching 5 ft's in the last 24 hours.Aswell as winning the 11am,I also got 200 dollars from the Leocop final,an 8th in the hi/lo and then followed that up last night with an 8th in the 9.15 hi lo and a 9th in the 23.15 omagha.Pocketed somewhere in the region of £300 in 2 days,so well pleased with my game.Still fked up a couple of times,but hey,i ain't a pro and have loads and loads to learn so overall i'm pretty happy.

Nice to see Vad get a good win in the hi lo last night as he's been,like me,a little off form.Pity he had to double up at my expense when he flopped a fh queens full of tens against my kk pre flop,but i'm pleased for him,he's a good lad.

Great thing about Poker,is that every day is different so today could be utter pants and full of muffs and badbeats or could be a day of legends but ya just never know,so as always good luck at the tables except when calling my KK all in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home