Saturday, August 05, 2006

mmmmm...

Dunno what to say really.Good form continued Thursday reaching another 2 Ft's,the 11 am(7th) and the hi lo (6th) gaining me a few quid and some Nutz points.Currently leading after 4 days but my good luck sure to end soon.

cracking forum is www.leaguenutz.com and some reet good banter so if u stumble upon this,check out the site and forum and get ya raggedy arse in the the nutz poker league.and get ya fucking room tidied aswell ya lazy little twat!!! .........and breathe.

Yesterday did not go to plan as such.The hi lo ended up with me out in 21st.Never really got going as i was arsing about on msn and not concentrating,and my full house was beaten by another full house to send me packing.Fortunately some fuckwit on the omagha cash table thought he'd re-raise my nuts 6 high straight with his 5 high straight and i won a nice 188 dollar pot,to recover my rebuys and syndi buy- ins with the 86 dollars profit from that hand.I haven't played any cash this week really,and it's probably to my benefit as my results show.

Anyhow,ya lazy sod,why are u still here???Frankly ya bedrooms a fucking disgrace and get those tissues out from under the pillow,ya dirty little herbert.

laterz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home